Cabinet Rules and Regulation
- All members who borned before 01/01/1996, cannot be a chairman, secretary, or a portfolio holder. However, the can be selected for advisory committee.
- Members for advisory committee will be selected by the chairman, secretary, or a portfolio holder .
- The chairman and the secretary is elected by the members by the process of voting.
- The chairman and the secretary decides his subordinates.
- The chairman as well as the secretary can only be put down from his seat, only if 90% of the total numbers of member his against him.
- The advisory committee as the power to add or erase a portfolio.
- The secretary can give more than one portfolio to a cabinet member and he has the right to change the portfolio.
- For any tournament or other event, the head of the committee is always the secretary.
- The club cabinet (Main as well as advisory) has the right to reject a member's admission or dismissal a member from his club.
- Meeting can be called upon by the secretary or the advisory committee with a quorum of one -tenth of total number of members.
- Decisions in meetings will be taken by chairman, secretary, advisory committee jointly.
- Owner is a nominal head, and has no power with him.
- Sponsors (if any) should always contact with either secretary or chairman for any sort of dealing.
- The advisory committee can never bully the for any task to be accomblished. Such powers are liable to only main cabinet.
- Age: No restriction